Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An update on two of Molly's babies, Jasper and Willow






Jasper and Willow's new mom Cerys writes: "Well finally some pictures of Jasper and Willow! Let me tell you those two hardly stop long enough for me to get a picture of them. They seem quite happy at our place and there is always someone for them to snuggle up to when they want. They just love chasing each other and lots of play fighting. Though I could live without them feeling they need to share their fun with Steve and me at 5 am. They are very social little fellows and love when people come over for them to meet. Willow made fast friends with my Mother by sitting in her lap and purring. They are also very good with the girls who love to drag them all over the place, especially the 5 and 8 year old. "
Thanks so much for the update, Cerys! We are so grateful to have such a loving forever home for these kittens.
-Sarah

No comments: