Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Never enough about Rusty!

Denise's morning update made me smile:
"Well, our guy spent the night outside his room. He has a special spot in the living room and that is where he slept. He was also able to clean himself today which to me was a big deal as it shows his flexibility is coming back and he is not as stiff and sore (and I didn`t have to do it).

It is a good thing I am an early riser as he likes his first breakfast at 4:00 a.m. He was sitting at the door to my bedroom this morning calling me. Once I feed him I can go back to bed until I actually have to wake up. Then it is second breakfast - sounds like a Lord of the Rings episode. Rusty will have another tough day sprawled in his special spot sleeping and waiting for his next meal which should be any moment now."

No comments: