Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A surprising pair

Shadow is the fluffy grey male cat that was rescued in December in a North Central Regina back alley; cold, thirsty, hungry, and very distressed. I have fostered him since that day, and he has come a long way!!! When Shadow first got here he was aggressive with all of the other animals - not only the other cats, but my own little dog. He had separation anxiety when I left the room. He was filthy, and very skinny. Shadow didn't like leaving the security of the basement room where he was first fostered.
The above photo was taken today. As I type, Shadow is napping on the daybed in my den alongside my little dog, Atti. He plays with the other cats. He has put on weight and is a very clean and happy cat. Now Shadow just needs to find his forever home. He is so affectionate and smart.
To see Shadow's adoption ad, please click HERE
-Sarah

No comments: