Saturday, March 21, 2009

Angel today


Lisa and I went to visit Cherilyn's today, where Angel the sweet battered kitten is being fostered. Cherilyn had commented to me that Angel's pain levels seemed to be pretty bad, so I stopped at the vet clinic and was able to have the vet prescribe some metacam for our little girl.
We also tried to deworm Angel, but her little mouth is so raw that it didn't go very well...
She is such a sweet kitten, and so teeny! She is very quiet, as to be expected with her injuries, but so sweet natured and friendly.
I tried to get a photo of her damaged mouth and jaw, and her tail. The swelling on her tail has increased at the break, so I am guessing that we will need to amputate most of it. We will be following up with Dr S on Monday about making surgery plans to fix Angel up.
-Sarah

No comments: