Thursday, March 19, 2009

Note from Angel aka Sheeba's foster mom

Angel's foster mom, Cherilyn, emailed the Pet Rescue Group this morning to update us on her progress:
"Thanks Sarah and everyone.

I think if Angel could she would thank everyone for caring so much about her and receiving all the help to make her well again. Angel is a little trooper. The last couple of days she has been playing with all of her toys. I brought her out of her room last night and she was just fascinated with the other cats. She sat on my lap and watched them. I know she wanted to play with them but did not want her to get roughed up or scratched on her little mouth as kittens play rough. Shiloh and Kylie, my two dogs, come and check on her with me and Shiloh always give her a lick on the top of her head and they touch noses - it's like they know that she is not well and they have to take care of her.

She purrs as soon as you pick her up and loves to be carried around so she spends a lot of time in my arms. Although she does not like her mouth being cleaned and I have a hard time doing it as I am scared I am hurting her we get it done and get the antibiotic down a little at a time. She eats all the time and drinks lots of water. I can't keep her food bowl full enough - hungry little girl . I have noticed a big improvement in her spirits and she seems content and happy even though she has not had the best start. So thanks to everyone: to the people who found her to Sarah and People for Animals. It is so nice to know in the world where things can sometimes seems terrible, one little kitten is loved."

No comments: