Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Toby Didn't Deserve to Nearly Die

Hi! My name is Toby. 


 I am 4 years old and I am looking for a new loving home.

I am a very loving shy guy, and would be best in a quiet home with a laid back cat or dog, or no other pets.


I am very quiet, and clean. I love belly rubs, being brushing, and lounging in the sun.
I am already neutered and fully vaccinated. I am a long hair brown and white tabby, with 3 white mittens. 



Could I be the feline friend for you? 








Toby is a beautiful male DMH tabby who was recently taken to a vet clinic to be euthanized  as his owner no longer wanted him.  A kind-hearted vet couldn't bear to put down a sweet and healthy 4-year old cat, so she took him home with her, but is leaving the province soon and is unable to take Toby. 


Thus, we are seeking a new foster or adoptive home for Toby. It is the least we can do for this poor sweet boy who narrowly escaped death! Toby is a docile cat, very friendly but shy of new things and noises. He loves being brushed and doesn't mind getting his nails trimmed at all. He has a very cute petite meow. 


Please contact us at pfasask@gmail.com if you are interested in the lovely Toby.


-Alanna

No comments: