Monday, June 1, 2009

Rusty the wonder cat

Denise, Rusty's foster mom, has been amazing about sending great updates about him. Here is another one:
"He is getting more secure everyday. He looks fantastic, still a bit thin but his coat is soft and shiny. He is more of a cuddly laid back guy, doesn't play too much yet but will in time. He hasn't gone outside and until this weekend didn't show much interest in it. He sits in the window sill - him and Kiji fight over the same one of course, but when I opened the back door he would run upstairs. I have now been able to pick him up - he used to meow when I did before so I think it hurt him a bit. His tummy is very ticklish. When he is being petted he likes to touch you with his paws on your face or hair. He had some scabs on him from various things and those have healed. I am still working on one matt in his fur that he doesn't like touched quite yet. He goes all over the house upstairs and down so I am moving his litter box downstairs in the next day or so."
Thanks so much, Denise!
-Sarah

No comments: