Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cats are Cheap Dates!



I confess to being a most indulgent cat owner. I'm always buying my cats new toys and thinking up new ways to keep them entertained and active. A good friend of mine once told me that this indulgence is more about making me happy than my cats - and the truth is that he is right.

I've come to learn that cats can make their own fun out of almost anything - especially simple things like paper bags, boxes and aluminum foil. So, if you think that your cat is missing out because he or she doesn't have the latest new toy from your local pet boutique, never fear. Petplace.com has compiled a list of great toys that your cat will love, all readily available without having to set foot outside your home. Click here to check out the list of classic cat faves. I know one of my cats never gets tired of paper bags and shoe boxes. I don't get it - but what do I know - lucky for her I have a shoe thing...

p.s. please supervise your cat with any of these options, especially plastic milk-top rings or twist ties - I don't think I would ever give my cats those 2 things. Everything else I have successfully tried.

Alanna

No comments: