Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello From Former Foster Kitty, Purrito!

We love to get updates on our former foster cats once they've been adopted, and were thrilled to hear from this little guy.

Purrito and his sisters were rescued at 8 weeks of age from under the porch of a home in the General Hospital area late last fall, just as it was starting to get cold.  They proved to be very loving, fun and spunky kittens. 

Purrito, now Peanut, won the heart of a young family and sent this update:

I have settled in to my new home well!


I have a dog friend named Bently who lives outside. I have a mom, dad and 4 brothers (the human kind). My mom says I'm very persistent when I want something... I will go to great lengths!! When I want my cuddles I don't take NO for an answer!! She says I'm cute that's why I always win!!


I like to sleep on peoples heads and I snore!! My eyes get glossy when I'm in a crazy playful mood! If you are not careful I will pounce on your head as u go down the stairs!! I have a ledge that I sit on to look outside. When I want my dish filled I will trip you or climb your leg!


I don't like a dirty litter box and if there is even a little bit of poop I will fling it outta the box!
I have discovered I like to shred toilet paper, steal food off the counter(I like to eat the bread), and go garbage can diving during the night... So I get into trouble when my mom gets up!!!

My mom and dad are renovating so I have had a chance to explore at least until they find me and block things off! Did u know ductwork is pretty cool? Overall my mom says I'm a curious, mischievous kitty.


-Peanut
 
 
He looks pretty happy to us! Congrats on your new home, Peanut!
 
-Alanna

No comments: