Thursday, March 8, 2012

Greetings From Former Foster Kitty, Merlin!

We recently received a letter from a former foster cat, Merlin,  who is now enjoying his loving furr-ever home and new family.

Merlin is a beautiful young male who was found last winter with his siblings surviving on scraps underneath a  restaurant in Balgonie. Fortunately, the cat family was rescued by a kind local couple that looks out for strays, and they fostered Merlin for over a year before finding him a great home. Here is his note:

Hi, Mom!




I’m settled into my new home pretty good. It was kind of scary for a day or two, but I think I’ve got the whole place figured out now. I have a good place to hide if I get scared, but I haven’t needed to hide-out very often. Someone new came to visit with me for part of the day yesterday. She had been sick, which was why I hadn't met her sooner. I ran and hid when she first showed up, but she sat my hiding place and just talked to me for a while. After about 10 minutes I decided she was ok and came out to play. She found toys for me and rubbed my tummy, and we were pretty much inseparable by the time she had to leave.


These are my favorite places to hang…I even have a cool TV watching spot!




My TV-watching Spot

I’m eating good now, and seem pretty relaxed all the time. I’ve met everyone and explored the whole house. The only thing I can’t decide on is where my bed should be. I’ll figure that out eventually, though. I hope you’re not missing me too much and that you come to visit soon.


Merlin

We are very happy to see Merlin enjoying his new home and family!

-Alanna

No comments: