Thursday, February 19, 2009

Annie git yer gun


Here is Annie, the 12 week old kitten that Pat and Dona on our feral cat team found at "Dodge City" (a collection of old trucks under which homeless cats shelter) yesterday. We had talked about calling her Miss Kitty, but she is too itty to be a Miss anything, so I settled on Annie (as in Annie get your gun).She is a happy, friendly little girl who LOVES being warm and fed. She is VERY dirty and stinky - and wormy. I dewormed her last night. If it wasn't for her swollen belly there wouldn't be much to her. She is very skinny otherwise, with delicate little paws. She is eating and using the litter box and drinking. I don't think it'll take long to find her a home once she's ready - kittens are few and far between right now. And she's a sweetie. Anyways, for now she's in my bathroom, and I am hopeful that some foster room will appear soon, as I am overloaded!!! However, very glad that Pat and Dona found her.

-Sarah

No comments: