Friday, December 17, 2010

In from the cold...



This handsome boy is Bob. He is a stray, and has been living in my neighbourhood since spring. Due to lack of foster home spaces, funds and other more urgent cases needing to be delt with, he has had to continue to live on the streets, but be supported with the basics for survival with food and shelter. He has been eating from a feeding station in my yard and sleeping in an insulated shelter as well. Recently, I've noticed paw prints in the snow, him looking into my windows. The other night he came up to me crying and cold. Since he rarely came up to me I took this as a sign he was ready to come inside!

He is now awaiting a neuter and vaccinations then will be looking for a foster home. Now inside, he climbs into your lap and purrs. He bares scars from being a street cat, is on the thin side but ready to enjoy a life indoors.

Bob is a unique looking boy, with a lion type mane of fur and a fluffy tail. Let's show him some Christmas spirit and give him a new, safer life.


-Michelle

1 comment:

Mattsy said...

Just goes to show these cats don't like living on the streets. Way to go!