Wednesday, June 30, 2010

3 Legged Male Cat seeking 2 Legged Human


Hello, my name is Tripod. I am 2 years old and I am searching for my perfect forever home. I like to talk, sleep and cuddle. My hobbies include bird watching and eating soft food. My favorite food is canned Friskies. My favorite color is black, just like the stripes on my back. I am well groomed, and keep my fur soft and clean.

Recently I had an accident that required my hind leg having to be removed. At first I was sad but now I can run, jump and play just like any 4 legged cat. I also don't mind the company of other felines. ( Just remember I am cuter then them)

If interested in meeting me, please contact one of the nice people at People For Animals like Deanne at dguest05@gmail.com

Thank you and I look foward in meeting you.

-Michelle

No comments: