Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mother and Son, so happy together

Pasha (calico female) and Oscar (buff and white male) were rescued almost 4 years ago by a PFA board member when they were abandoned by their drug dealing former owner. Pasha was a scrawny adolescent mother, and Oscar was her tiny only kitten. I adopted them together, and it was through that connection that I became a PFA volunteer.
The photo above was snapped today, as my beloved felines napped. I love seeing that they still have a special connection, even though they now live with four other rescued cats. I am so glad that I adopted them as a set, and didn't split them up. PFA often has pairs of cats that have been rescued together, that we would love to adopt out as a team. Right now, we have Sampson and Bandit, Lunette and Kashay, and Pumpkin and Socks. Truly, two is no more work than one, especially since they entertain each other!
-Sarah

No comments: