Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I Need a Foster Home


Hi. My name is Oliver. I have been living outside as a stray for some time now. My fur is rough and my ears have been frostbitten, so the tips are gone. Brr it's been cold outside! I found some food and have been regularly eating from it. The other day I found my food in some strange metal thing but went into it to eat it as I was so hungry. Then the door closed and I was trapped!

A nice lady then brought me into her home and I have a warm bed to sleep in. I am shy and quiet but she pets me and talks nice to me and I even purred. This lady has lots of cats that like to look at me and even dogs that bark! (stupid dogs!) She tells me I am going to be fixed on Jan.19th. (whatever that means!) Then I will have no where to live until my forever family comes to get me. Will you provide me a warm bed and some food and water until my new family adopts me?

Oliver

No comments: